Well, we've done it... we are finally starting a blog! It took a lot of convincing, but Patrick finally agreed to the idea. Living with Mr. Anti-technology, I'm surprised we have a computer at all. I have so enjoyed reading your blogs and seeing precious pictures of your littles ones, so here is my first attempt at sharing our life with you. We apparently have no pictures of the three of us and until our little one is able to use a camara, no pictures of the two of us. I will have to work on that. However, I cannot make an intial post without showing off our sweet little blessing... Davis. He just turned a year old and we love him to pieces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah - so great. Your blog looks wonderful - good job. I (and everybody else that loves Davis) am so excited to be able to keep up with what is going on in your world. Very exciting.
Love ya,
Devin
It's time to update - you need to embrace technology a little more!!! We had so much fun seeing you guys this weekend.
Love ya,
Devin
YAY!!! You did it :) I will enjoy your pics and updates! It was so fun catching up with you during the wedding festivities. I can't believe Davis is one!
Anna :)
Post a Comment