Davis had his first haricut last month. Apparently if your child has hair, especially curly hair they are a girl, despite what boyish clothing they may be wearing. After being called a girl on multiple occasions and some bad hair days (see pics below) we decided it was time. I wasn't sure if I was ready or not. He has such sweet little curls. Faith assured me she would just trim around his ears and even up the rest. Now, I am so glad we had it cut, it's thicker and curlier than before. He sat in the chair all by himself. I had packed a bag full of his favorite untouchables (nail clippers, medicine bottles, makeup tubes, toothbrush, etc). Between that and crackers, we only had to break out the passy once. I think the real fun came from the entourage that went with us. Our appointment had to be later so Patrick could come from work, then Mimi and Nami (both grandmothers) couldn't miss it either. I couldn't resist including some pics that inspired our recent cut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment