Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Alternative forms of fun...

It has been so cold lately, we have been forced to stay inside more. Davis doesn't seem to mind the cold, but I sure do! He usually plays so good, going to each room and playing for a bit and then on to the next. Lately, Not so much! Davis has recently mastered getting into the cabinet that houses the DVD player and his movies. He requests (should I say demands) his Baby Einstein movies all the time... sometimes back to back. Baby McDonald is his new favorite. He is in love with the tractors! I have been sick, so one day I gave in for a total of 3 maybe...4 movies, Yikes! I think I created a monster.






Braving the cold







Trying out his new crayons from Santa




they were a lot of fun until he started throwing them, sweet boy!








Santa also brought playdough, fun for 2 seconds until he ate it




a daily ritual: empty his kitchen cabinet





a little ocd with the laundry, he did not like the socks out of the basket








we finally got smart and brought the car inside








Peek-a-boo

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Molly-
Davis is a doll! I am so glad we can keep up with each other!