Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crafting with Peeps

MC this post is for you. I loved your post about wishing for a front door so you could make this wreath. Since I have a front door, I love to craft and I absolutely love Peeps it was a must. My favorite part of its construction was the tip to use stale Peeps because they are not as sticky and will cut better. I just love a good stale Peep that has been sitting on the counter (or in an Easter basket) a few days. I think the wreath, while very easy to make like crafty blogger said, is not all weather proof or even morning dew proof. I think it might be better suited for an inside apartment front door. So MC do remember for next year.

so cute, super fast and easy to make...


until it rains... note the bug stuck to the middle peep

yellow sugary peep ooze!
this picture was taken before all the neighborhood ants gathered

2 comments:

MC(B)Y said...

AHHHHH!!!! Molls you seriously MADE my day. That wreath looks so stinkin' cute on your front door (and sad/hysterical that it turned into a puddle and you took pics). I will write down all your tips for next year, as soon as I quit laughing :)

MC(B)Y said...

Oh and p.s., I checked the original and yours is far cuter.